No matter which deity we consider to be nirguna, nirakar, or saguna sakar, we perform meditation, chanting, and rituals of sakar or nirakar according to our interests. And, in the form of Saguna Sakar, Ganesha, Lakshmi, Durga, Surya, Vishnu, Bhairav, Kali, Hanuman, Kuldevata, whoever is worshiped, must build a place of worship or a place of worship.
The world needs a place to remember the power of God – the north-east corner. Which is called the northeast angle. According to Vastu Shastra, Ishaan Kon is the source of power and energy. The northeast corner is the highest point of sadhana and upasana. Deities like Ganesh, Lakshmi, Lord Shiva, Panchayan, Shaligram, Laxminarayan can be established according to your taste. Idols taller than 12 inches should not be placed in the worship room of the house.
- Diyo, Kalash, Ganesh must be installed in the worship room. Diyo is the symbol of light, Kalash is the symbol of water, Jal is the symbol of life, Ganesh is the symbol of happiness, peace, and prosperity. Therefore, in the Vedic Sanatan culture, worship of Diyo, Kalash, and Ganesha have been made mandatory. The worship of the lamp is never successful.
It is advisable to make the north-east part of the house of worship in the northeast corner.
- Apart from this, the North and East are also considered auspicious.
- There should be a place of worship in the north-east corner.
- Dirt, rubbish, and foul-smelling objects should never be placed near the shrine.
- Idols brought from ancient temples should not be kept in the worship room.
- Valuable goods or wealth should never be hidden.
- It is essential to keep the place of worship holy and clean forever.
- You should not sleep in the worship room. If you have to do this due to circumstances, you can only sleep with a curtain. Only for lack of space. Even in that, married people are barred.
- The color of the shrine should be light white, yellow. Wipes and wipes used in worship should be kept separate from other cleaning supplies.
- Worship should be done by turning north for gaining wealth and turning east for gaining knowledge.
- No idol of a deity higher than a kurta should be erected in the shrine.
- If you have to do havanadi work in the worship room a