Land can only be bought once in a lifetime. If you want to buy and sell land, you have to have suitable land. If you want to buy land and build a house, then it is better to buy only after considering more things.
Key Things to consider when buying a Land
- The land needs to have good sun and water supply.
- How far is the road to the land? Motorcycles and cars should be chosen only after considering whether they go or not.
- Consideration should also be given to whether there is land according to Vastushastra or not.
- Consideration should also be given to whether the land is suitable in terms of services and facilities. For example sewage, electricity, transportation, school, hospital, etc.
- Whether the location of the land is in the right place or not. You have to think about that too.
- Land should not be affected by landslides or river erosion.
- Whether the land tax has been paid or not. You should also see who owns the land racker or guthi. Land should be purchased only after considering whether the fisherman has the right to the land or not.
- The map and enjoyment should be checked. Land, where the case is pending, should not be taken.
- The land should be 10-15 meters away from the high power transmission line.
Key Things to consider when buying a home
- How many years the house was built, what kind of materials were used to build the house, etc. The person who is building the house should buy the house only after meeting the rich man and having all the conversations and ideas.
- Consideration should also be given to whether the house belongs to a pillar system or not.
- It is better to buy a house considering whether the house is earthquake resistant or whether it can withstand an earthquake up to the Rector scale.
- The location of the house should also be considered. You have to see if you have built your own plot and left enough land around.
- What about services and facilities? You have to think about that too. For example, what is the arrangement of parking, electricity, water, sewerage, etc.? You have to think about that too.
- Consider the location of the land according to the architecture and whether the house is built according to the architecture