HOUSE LAND PRIVATE LIMITED
The Company, engaged in providing platform related to real estate services, is committed to safeguard the privacy of “Confidential and Personal Information” (information that directly or indirectly identifies individuals who may be clients, staff, agents, job applicants or others inside or outside the firm). This page is used to inform users using our Policy with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decides to use our service or has in the past. This Policy explains:
- how we collect, use and (under certain conditions) disclose your Personal Information;
- the steps we have taken to secure your Personal Information; and
- your options regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information.
The Company respects the privacy of its users and is committed to its protection. By using the Company’s website or services, you consent to collection, storage, use, transfer, share and distribute the Personal Information you provide for any of the services that we offer.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Additionally, when you contact us by filling out the contact forms, we collect your name, address, phone number and email address. This also includes your submission of certain material or request for further services. When you post a request for the Service, by default your username will be displayed along with your request. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Personal Information”.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION TO BE COLLECTED
Your Information shall be collected as follows:
- Registration: This Policy covers all your personal and identifiable information that we collect from you. When you register for the Service, you will provide certain personal information such as your name, gender, title, date of birth, address, contact number, email address, information about your household and information with which you facilitate your search, such as the objects that you save and the comments you save to an object, payment details, payment account details etc. We offer you the choice to update or supplement your account information and preferences at any time.
- Sell and/or Payment Information: We collect payment details including: credit card, bank accounts or similar payment information.
- Information Forms: We may offer you the opportunity to receive additional information or services from us time and again. If you wish to receive such information or services, you may be asked to provide Personal Information to fulfill the request. The Company has no control over what others may do with your information.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Provision of the Services: We may use the information collected about you to provide the Services.
- Email Communications: By registering for the Service, you agree to our use of your registration information and other information that we collect about you to send you email communications, including advertisements and other promotional materials from third party sponsors.
- Member Profiles: We may associate information that we have collected about your use of the services with Personal Information that you have provided to us, thereby creating a profile of you that we may update from time to time.
- Account Management: We may use your information to administer your account, respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests and send you administrative communications about the Services.
- Investigations: We may use your information to detect, investigate and defend against fraudulent or unlawful activity and violations of the Company’s Terms of Service.
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- If it is legally required or if it is demanded by any regulatory body, court, tribunal, law enforcement agencies, government bodies;
- As a part of merger or any business transfers;
- If it is necessary to respond to claims asserted against us;
- To our professional advisers, auditors and insurers; or
- To the ones with whom we have our co-promotional arrangements.
- PROTECTION OF MINORS
To protect the privacy of minors, information belonging to anyone below eighteen (18) years of age is not collected via the medium of internet services.
However, the Company may collect personal information on minors in the context of one of the purposes mentioned in the Policy, as required by the situation/circumstance, we will only do so with the appropriate consent or as otherwise permitted under applicable laws.
- YOUR RIGHTS
Under Chapter 10 Collection & Protection of Personal Information of Privacy Act, 2075 (2018), you have the right to access Personal Information the Company holds about you and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or modified. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes as per Chapter 6 Privacy Relating to Data of the Privacy Act, 2075 (2018).
- AGE ELIGIBILITY
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18), of unsound mind or with intellectual disability.
We may update this Policy from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to our services or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons.
- CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or call us at 9861531728.