Home, a lifelong reliable, and safe haven. I work hard for years to build a house. We care a lot about how to build a house, how to paint, how to decorate, etc. Before building a house, some people study the architecture of the land, the direction of the house, the direction of the windows and doors.
Considering ourselves to be the generation of the modern age, an architecture may seem like nonsense to us. Some even consider it a pretense and a superstition.
But, it is an ancient science. What is instructed by architecture tends to be scientific. If you can take care of the airflow from the ground before building a house, it will be of direct benefit.
In architecture, while constructing a residential building, the direction and angles of the room are mentioned in detail.
Where should the entrance be?
The main entrance of the house is considered special in terms of architecture. Because it is to give positive and negative energy in the house. If the main door of the house is in the right direction, it is believed to maintain happiness and prosperity.
The main entrance should be taller and bigger than the other doors. The door should open well and make no noise. No door of the house should be below ground level.
- The housewife’s room should be on the south-west side. If that is not possible, then the north-west is the second-best option.
- It is not considered good to have any bedroom in the North East.
- Toilets and bathrooms are considered to be in the south-west direction.
- The stairs of the house should be in front of the entrance. And, the number of stairs should be odd 21, 23, 25.
- Most of the doors and windows of the house should open in a north-easterly direction.
- The door opening to the southwest is not considered correct in terms of architecture.
- Because negative energy flows in this direction, which brings conflict and misfortune.
- The door that opens in the south-east direction also causes misery and anger in the house.
- The door of the house that opens to the south has a good flow of energy.