If you are building a kitchen, don’t forget to arrange the architecture. Food cooked in a well-furnished kitchen provides good health and life to the family.
The south-eastern part of the house is called the igneous angle, this angle is considered the best when cooking. In the kitchen, always turn to the east.
1) Kitchen can also be made in the south-west corner. There, too, you have to return to the east to cook. The water source should be in the north-east corner of the kitchen.
2) Fridges, heavy utensils (cooking utensils, racks) should always be kept back from the west.
3) Vegetables, grains, spices, oil, ghee and other ingredients should be placed on the west side
4) Filters, copper containers, bronze containers should be placed on the north side.
5) Always return to the east to eat.
6) Never wash or rinse your hands on the plate you are eating. Whoever does that, his possessions are destroyed.
7) Jewelry and other valuables should not be kept in the kitchen.
8) If you have to build a house of worship, you should place in the northeast corner
Southeast corner kitchen
Firework is one of the main tasks in the kitchen. That is why the east-south middle or igneous angle has been determined for the kitchen.
If it is not possible to build a kitchen at a fiery angle, it can be built in the east or west. As far as possible, it is advisable to take the east and west as alternatives and give priority to the fiery angle.
It is best to use the south side of the room when storing heavy items in the kitchen. In addition, gas, stove, burner, etc. in the kitchen should not be seen from the main entrance.
Meals are arranged in the kitchen and can be eaten west and east-north. If you return to the south, you should not eat. Never eat while standing. People who eat while standing can get diseases including intoxication and pressure, stomach, and diabetes.
Rotten items should not be kept in the kitchen. Fruits, vegetables, grains should be disposed of immediately in a well-organized place.
False utensils should never be kept in the oven at night. Especially liquids, milk, ghee, oil, water should be kept covered.
Rice, pulses, salt, spices, food should always be covered.
Continuous eating on the same plate in the same direction leads to success and achievement.
Never eat on copper, lead or aluminum plates. If you keep water in a copper container and eat it, you will get good health. Grains, oil, ghee, honey should never be kept in copper containers including Gagri, Khadkulo, Hattar.
When building kitchens in raw houses, you should not build a stove next to a door or a pillar.
When making a kitchen in a house covered with tin, thatch and shell and stone, it should always be made on the ground floor.
The kitchen stove should be turned east to make cooking. Returning to the east and cooking will bring good health and longevity.