Ecology is a science that guides every aspect of house building. In recent times, ecology has become an indispensable subject in the field of construction. No one can deny the validity of ecology.
It is not just a tradition but a science.
Building a house according to architecture brings happiness and peace to your life. Architecture dictates the construction of houses in the same way as modern science. That is, the direction in which the house is turned, the number of windows and doors, the shape and type of construction of the house means the durability and quality.
The soil is inspected before building a house. Looking at the soil means how strong its surface is. Also, it is clear in the architecture in which direction the house is facing. It takes into account the wind, sunlight, etc. that blow around the house you are building. So we should try to understand, not ignore architecture.
Before buying a house, shop, or plot, its structure, environment, terrain, infrastructure should be reviewed. Choosing land is not as easy as we think. Therefore, before building a house, these things that have been instructed by architecture must be taken care of.
The house should have adequate lighting. Also, fresh air should come.
- According to the architecture, the bedroom should be such that the feet are facing north and the head is facing south.
- A person’s feet should not be towards the door while sleeping.
- According to the architecture, the toilet should be built on the west side of the house.
- According to the architecture, the kitchen should be in the southeast corner of the house.
- When eating, our mouth should be facing east or north. It transmits positive energy.
- It is not considered good to have foul-smelling sewers, workshops, etc. in the house building place.
- It is not advisable to build a house on a slope or in a ditch.
- A place with air, water, light, and wide streets is considered suitable for living.
- Triangle shaped land should never be bought. Land that is too wide on one side and too narrow on the other is not considered auspicious.
- The kitchen, garden, etc. should not be built in front of the main entrance.
- There should be no wall in front of the main door.
- If a house is built in the shadow of a public tank, it is not considered habitable.
- If there is a small house between two big houses, it is not appropriate to live in such a small house.
- It is not advisable to buy a house built at the end of a street or a place of residence.
- A house built on the side of the road is not considered auspicious.